Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funky Junk





These are a few of the screen printed bags I dropped off at Funky Junk, a little shop in Shakespeare, today! Terri-Ann sells mostly vintage treasures but also some artists and artisans items on consignment. She is really supportive of local artists and loves unusual and quirky things. These are items I had left after the show in Toronto and she says the shop is getting busy with people Christmas shopping (already!) and that they totally suit the store so hopefully I sell some...all.

I don't have tons of stock, and I can not take any jewellery items to my next art/craft show so I will have to get busy printing some new stuff. It is good to freshen things up as often as possible though, even I get sick of looking at the same stuff.

So if you are in Shakespeare, Ontario sometime, go check out Funky Junk on the main street for some one of a kind treasures and great deals!